***PREORDER. THIS IS A GROUP BUY***
General price for full case is $325, not including PCB.
Disarray is a 70% keyboard in the same PCB form factor of the Discipline65, with a handle, reminiscent of past consumer electronics such as FM boomboxes and Speak 'n' Spells. USB-C, powered by QMK
If you want a case for your Discipline65 instead, go here:
Disarray utilizes brand new PCB sporting a rotary encoder with push button, but the case itself can be used to house a CFTKB Discipline65 PCB (using the Retrofit Bezel Kit or the complete Retro Kit). Different from the Discipline65, Disarray uses smaller surface mount components, and are preassembled.
Options include purchasing a case of your color choice, as well as choice of PCBs, either ortholinear or staggered key layout.
PCBs are USB-C and QMK supported (ATmega 32u4 microprocessor)
Full case pre-order includes:
- Main body
- Front bezel of matching color
- Polycarbonate window
- Rotary encoder with grub screw (can choose color)
- Window screws and caseback screws of your color choice
- Tray standoff screw kit (useful for those who have pre-soldered Discipline65 kits
- EVA Case Foam
- Brass plate of either staggered or ortholinear layout
- PCBs will add extra cost to the price ($50 for cheapest option, $100 for limited edition option)
Group Buy Notes:
- Due to the anodizing process, the colors may vary from the original Pantone colors. This color variance is unavoidable.
- Group Buy starts: August 1, 2020 @ 9pm CST
- Group Buy ends: September 5, 2020 @ 9pm CST
- Est. shipping: Q1 2021 (Feb-Mar). Disclaimer: shipping date subject to change.
Group buy items are non-refundable. Cancellations not accepted.
At closing of Group Buy, bulk order will be sent to manufacturer.
Order will be shipped to me for inspection/QC. Depending on quality inspection, this may be a source of delay in shipment.
Shipment to purchasers will be issued once QC is completed.
Geekhack IC Page: