MGA Standard is an Alice-layout keyboard case.
CNC-milled from T6 aluminum alloy, this case will accept many existing Alice PCBs currently available. Please check your existing Alice PCB for the correct case. The USB cutouts are contour-fit to the USB connector on the PCB.
- SOLD WHEN IN-STOCK. THIS IS NOT A PRE-ORDER!!
- T6 Aluminum Alloy
- 6 degree typing angle
- Currently available Colors: Silver, Black.
- Comes with M3 Hex case screws (you will need a 2.0mm hex screwdriver)
- Designed to accept standard Alice switchplates up to 2mm thickness. Switchplate is top mount.
- Includes 5 rubber feet
**NOTE: If you don't have any Alice hardware yet, you will want to purchase:
- MGA Standard Case (USB-C variant)
- Sneakbox Alice Clone Hotswap PCB (USB-C on BOTTOM https://sneakbox.design/products/sneakbox-alice-hotswap-pcbs)
- An Alice switchplate of some sort (we have some! https://sneakbox.design/products/alice-switchplates).
- MGA Case, connection opening of your selection based on availability.
- Case screws
- Switchplate mount screws
- Rubber feet
You will need a 2.0mm Hex Screwdriver for assembly of the case