Ever wanted to an easier way to assemble an Alice keyboard, or easily re-use your precious switches?
This is a versatile Alice-layout PCB designed by Sneakbox. It features pre-assembled hotswap sockets for most of the conventional key positions, along with a couple surprises!
- Current PCB Version: 3.00
- Corrected Switch placement to align properly with Alice switchplates
- Uses the same firmware.
- For this release, Rotary knob rotation is mapped to Arrow Up/Down by default. This can be changed by re-flashing the firmware.
- PCB contour is compatible with many Alice-layout cases, but check whether your existing case supports the type of USB connector and the proper orientation of USB connector as offered here.
- Offered as USB-C, either positioned on TOP of the PCB or the BOTTOM of the PCB.
- Hot Swap Sockets! So HOT!
- Bonus switch positions on board without hotswap: split backspace, split right shift
- Escape position (top left position) supports rotary encoder with push button, and it's still MX hotswap! (rotary encoder not included)
- Hotswap on right shift, with option for solderable split right shift.
- QMK compatible
- Comes pre-loaded with VIA compatible firmware.
NOTE TO VIA USERS: This PCB is not yet officially added to the VIA repository. To configure this PCB in VIA, please refer to the SneakboxKB Github:
- PCB with USB-C orientation of your selection
- 3 white through-hole LEDs (soldering required)